Positive tradeline question

smokedurhonda

How do you go about getting a positive tradeline added to your credit report? I had one from sallie mae that was reported for the last two years, then poof is dissapeared off 2 of my credit reports even though i stayed current on the payments and still owe them money. Is there a way to get the account added back on? It was in good standing and dropped my score 40 points.

Edited by smokedurhonda

How do you go about getting a positive tradeline added to your credit report? I had one from sallie mae that was reported for the last two years, then poof is dissapeared off 2 of my credit reports even though i stayed current on the payments and still owe them money.

Check out secured cards from Bank of America (have to go in to branch to apply), Public Savings Bank. Also, check out Ox Publishing (www.oxpublishing.com)- I know the principal there. Interesting program to get you a 5k line with them -- reports to only 2 bureaus I believe.

Watch out for most of the "seasoned tradeline" places. Typically...these places do nothing but separate you from your money.