Continuance afer continuance for BOA?? allege they have witnesses???

BOASUX

drag you into court time and time again!

If you miss one...BOOM...they move for default judgment for not showing.

I'd MTD.

If that does not kick it... return the debt lawyer jerkdom...exercise the arbitration clause.

Just an idea as to what is going on.

Edited by trueq

BOA needs to s**t or get off the pot! Your time is just as valuable to you as their time is to them.

Rather than exercising the arbitration clause...just hint around to them that you might be considering it...something subtle to let them know you're aware that there is an arbitration clause and you're thinking about exercising it since they seem to be having so much trouble getting their case together.

Then MTD and see what happens.

RebelLady

I think you should go with the continunace because you've not lost,yet. Why did you let them get away with not answering your questions and compel them to respond. You have been put on the defense...totally... Civil Procedures can only have one jailed for failure to comply, or contempt, of court orders....http://law.onecle.com/north-carolina/5a-contempt/5a-23.html

Thanks everyone.

The judge I believe just ignored my motion to compel. I guess I am just sick and tired of it all!

MTD---I am assuming this is a motion to dismiss? Seriously, I am surprised I made it this far, because I honestly have no idea what I am up against.

Will Arbitration hurt me? They are also asking for attorney fees and sanctions.

Thanks

Thanks everyone.

The judge I believe just ignored my motion to compel. I guess I am just sick and tired of it all!

MTD---I am assuming this is a motion to dismiss? Seriously, I am surprised I made it this far, because I honestly have no idea what I am up against.

Will Arbitration hurt me? They are also asking for attorney fees and sanctions.

Thanks

You may have to set the Motion to Compel for hearing. Just because you file it does not mean it makes it to a judge. The clerk's office will take your filing, stamp it, and place it in the file in the clerk's office. Call the judge's office and see if you can set a hearing on your Motion to Compel.

Litigation is a marathon, not a sprint. If Law & Order actually portrayed the practice of law no one would watch it.