Case Managment Conf

It is basically a meeting with the Judge to determine where both parties are at in a case. Will talk about setting discovery deadlines, if you have witnesses that will testify, will sometimes give his opinion on the case (which isn’t a judgment), and will try to set a trial date. Don’t stress out it really isn’t that big of a deal. Probably won’t last more than 30 minutes. You can add what we talked about in your previous post.

what if they ask me or the Judge is this your debt, how do I answer without saying its mine, I dont want to admit to anything and hurt my case, can I say I am not sure, I have not been provided enough sufficient Documents, or I have yet to get a sufficient Documents of assignement of this Debt ???, I have yet to get the info I need through Discovery???

Edited by figures2000

• 2 weeks later...