Jump to content

getting worse and no solution


Recommended Posts


I already have some posts on this site, but I have a new question. My business is inactive. Business lines of credit and credit cards are in default. some of them over 180 days and in collections. I don't have money to pay. Because OR and CA can not collect from the business they are going after me. If I transfer my house (I live with my husband) in trust is it going to protect my property from collection? In case of judgement can OR and CA garnish my and my husband's wages? I appreciate any response.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.