montanaman

Has anyone used Quizzle?

I've been using TrueCredit for a couple of months. I know that they use Vantage, but back in December when I first signed up they had my Experian score at 521. Last month it was up to 586. Well, today I first heard about Quizzle and when I pulled my score through them it was 628 and rated at a C score. Now, I've been doing a lot of work trying to get all my negs taken care of, but I can't find the type of score that they are using (Vantage, FICO). My lender told me I need a 620 to do my VA home loan and I'd like to make it happen before the end of April to get the rebate. TrueCredit won't do an updated credit score until the end of the week, and I also just finished a PFD with RJM that hasn't been reported to the CRA's yet. By the way, my Experian score was the lowest as reported by TrueCredit: TU583, EX521, EQ523.

Edited by montanaman

Have the CA or CO who did the PFD with you fax you the paid in full letter showing the account is to be deleted, then fax it to all 3 CRA's asking them to update because you have a mortgage pending.

Supply the CRA's with a direct number to the creditor to speed things up.

This will get it removed within a week from all 3 CRA's. Good luck

Hi guys! I hope you don't mind me chiming in - I work for Quizzle and thought I'd offer some information about our free credit score. We give you a CE Score, scale 350-850, which tracks very closely to leading industry scores. The score is based on a free and full Experian credit report.

We are our own company and are partners with both Quicken Loans and Experian. We are NOT one of those scammy sites that require that you sign up for a service you may not want before we give you your freebies. We give you both a totally free credit report AND score, no catches, no trial subscriptions, no credit card or Social Security Number required. In fact, we're the ONLY site on the web that gives you both a report and score for free, no strings attached.

If you have any other questions, feel free to give us a shout at feedback[at]quizzle[dot]com. We're a young start-up company, believe strongly in giving outstanding customer service and always take feedback from our users very seriously (and often implement users' suggestions on the site). Thanks for listening - er, reading!

You don't charge for anything...so your revenue comes from where? And, how do you generate MY report without my SS#?

(1.) Affiliate marketing?!

(2.) You rarely need an ssn to pull a file. It does make it easier, though and assigning a correct SSN everytime you pull a file will help to prevent mixed/split files.

FYI, the CRA assign importance in this order [or at least they did 6 years ago]:

Equifax

1.Last name

2.First initial

3.Address

4.SSN

Trans Union

1.Zip Code

2.Address

3.Last name

4.First name

5.SSN

6.AKA/Alias name

Experian

1.Last name

2.First name

3.SSN

4.Address

I have started using Quizzle for about 2 weeks, and I haven't had any issues. Though on the first day when I signed up, I did receive a phone call for Quicken (the owner) about refinancing my mortgage, but I clicked on the product ad that popped up.

The website does give you the credit score from EX and your report. You can update it, but they do have products/links for everything! I only use it for the credit score and report (kinda like Credit Karma which pulls TU).

Just my 2 cents...

Pros:

-EX credit score and report free

-Can update the score

-Has a blog

Cons:

-Product links (which some may be useful for those who might need the assistance)

-Some pop ads, though related to the site

Hi Yes,

I recently signed up for quizzle because I had visited Quicken Loan

and it was reccommend by them. However, my Experian score is lower than my other two and they brag on showing you how you can increase your score for a mere 29.99 its not happening.

So It's just a waste of your money when you can get a fako score from Creditkarma.com and pay nothing although its runned by Transunion its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol...

Hi Yes,

I recently signed up for quizzle because I had visited Quicken Loan

and it was reccommend by them. However, my Experian score is lower than my other two and they brag on showing you how you can increase your score for a mere 29.99 its not happening.

So It's just a waste of your money when you can get a fako score from Creditkarma.com and pay nothing although its runned by Transunion its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol...

Exactly! I wouldn't use any of the products, but it's nice to have the EX score and report for free!

Hi guys! I hope you don't mind me chiming in - I work for Quizzle and thought I'd offer some information about our free credit score. We give you a CE Score, scale 350-850, which tracks very closely to leading industry scores. The score is based on a free and full Experian credit report.

We are our own company and are partners with both Quicken Loans and Experian. We are NOT one of those scammy sites that require that you sign up for a service you may not want before we give you your freebies. We give you both a totally free credit report AND score, no catches, no trial subscriptions, no credit card or Social Security Number required. In fact, we're the ONLY site on the web that gives you both a report and score for free, no strings attached.

If you have any other questions, feel free to give us a shout at feedback[at]quizzle[dot]com. We're a young start-up company, believe strongly in giving outstanding customer service and always take feedback from our users very seriously (and often implement users' suggestions on the site). Thanks for listening - er, reading!

Quizzle is crap, you cannot to anything useful on the site without either a subscription to their credit service, or a 30 dollar "help improve your credit" info. All of which you can accomplish from either credit karma or by reading here.

After I signed up and they finally managed to grab my report I was pestered by quicken loans for weeks.

I was looking into getting a VA loan through Quicken. They gave me the info on Quizzle. I have been using it for a couple weeks. Based on everything I have read on this post it seems I should delete my profile with them. I have to say though getting the Experian report and the score did help me get started on my quest to remove the negative accounts on my CR