Sign in to follow this  
skybluemoon

Question about how how CRA reports?

How do you know for sure if a TL has been charged off without calling the OC? My reports are contradictory in that they indicate charge off in the current status and comment sections and some will have the charge off amount indicated and some don't....I've noticed that CO reports the same deragatory account twice on Equifax....

Ok, that would seem reasonable, as all charge offs are noted, and happened 2008, but from reading these boards, CO seems to just place with CA, or so it seems. I am really over whelmed and needing advise on how to attempt to clean up my credit.

I'm in Texas, debts are from 2008, OC seemed to have charged off and of course there are CA listings that I keep validating.

I've got at least 17 negatives on my CRs, and Equifax has the most detailed information from what I pulled yesterday, but at this point I really don't know how to proceed. I would like to wipe it all out, but not sure how to do that, should I PFD with OC and stipulate the status and do not sell clause? Sounds easy????

I really need to get on this so that I can help my son with college and other things that will come up since he is out of the house. I just feel so overwhelmed and lost at this point. Advise please, I keep reading and reading these boards, and they are chalked full of great information but I can't seem to find something similular to my situation to get an idea of just exactly how to start off......

I would advise you to start from ground zero, read the newbie primer, educate yourself and ask questions that you don't quite understand, there are some great minds and good advice here. You need to go to annual credit report web site and obtain copies of your reports from the big 3 so you can know what you are facing. Go through each one individually line by line. Trust me things don't happen overnight while on your journey but it is worth the work that you have to put in. Good Luck!