thetick

Credit fixing companies

Hi guys. My credit is screwed up because of my student loans. When I left college, I neglected to deferred my student loans, so my loans went overdue and defaulted. Other than that, my credit history is good. I'm always on time with my credit card payments.

Can you guys recommend a reliable and effective credit fixing company that can help me fix my credit? I am located in Los Angeles, CA. Thanks in advance.

There are no "reliable and effective credit fixing companies". They're all scams. Some screw you a little, most screw you a lot.

Do it yourself.

Willingtocope, yeah I've been doing searches on this site, and I guess the consensus is that at best, credit repair companies overcharge for what you can do for free.

I'm a total newb, and right now, I'm doing a lot of searches on previous thread on this site. Can you point me in the right direction, knowing that my credit problems are related to my defaulted student loans?

The irony is, that we know they are not useful to us, but each click on a link in this site, openes "Lexington Law" !

Should we realy have these guys advertise here?

:?

The irony is, that we know they are not useful to us, but each click on a link in this site, openes "Lexington Law" !

Should we realy have these guys advertise here?

:?

Just because they advertise here doesn't mean you have to utilize LL, we advocate educating yourself, why pay someone to do what you can do for self.

The best and most cost effective "credit fixing company" is called doing it yourself. Seriously, why pay someone to do what you can do yourself?

The best and most cost effective "credit fixing company" is called doing it yourself. Seriously, why pay someone to do what you can do yourself?

...and they probably don't even do it correctly; just take yo' money!!!