upside_down

Reporting question

My BK7 discharge finally came in. I filed Oct 29, and it was discharged last week. One of my creditors, let's call them BLANK of America, is listing my TL like this:

BANK OF AMERICA

Account Number: XXXX

Acct Type: Credit Card - Revolving Terms

Acct Status: Closed

Monthly Payment:

Date Open: 4/1/2005

Balance: $0.00

Terms: Revolving

High Balance: $16,893.00

Limit: $20,000.00

Past Due:

Payment Status: Debt included in or discharged through Bankruptcy Chapter 7, 11, or 12

Comments:

24-Month Payment History

? Legend

It also lists payment history as 'OK' until Nov 09= 30, Dec 09= 60, Jan and Feb 10 are both 'KD'.

I think this is a violation. Can you tell me where I can find information on that?

They ARE properly reporting it is 'included in bankruptcy', and they don't appear to be listing any amount due - so where's the violation?? I don't see one here at all.

I see nothing wrong - IIB is listed, balance is 0 as it should be.

What do you think they're doing wrong?

EDIT: I see Ladynred got to it right before me :-) I agree with her!

Looks like they are reporting lates after the filing date. Shouldn't the late payment reporting stop after the filing date?

Looks like they are reporting lates after the filing date. Shouldn't the late payment reporting stop after the filing date?
I agree Denita. After the point of filing, there should be no more accruals of late payments.

It may adjust however. But the OP should dispute this.

That is exactly it- I filed in Oct, and they are showing 30 late in November, 60 late in December, then IIB in Jan and Feb. That is on EQ.

On EX, it shows Nov 30, Dec 60, Jan 90, Feb Charge Off

On TU, it says nver late, IIB.

How can the listing be "complete and accurate" as required by the FCRA, if the three entries don't even match each other?

I disputed EQ and EX. EQ verified as is, and EX is still investigating.

Edited by upside_down