Help Jams said

Recommended Posts

The way my case is filed it's non-consumer.

I received a bill for $400. I assumed it was a mistake, and sent out an e-mail. In the e-mail I also asked for the waver.

I've asked how to file it as consumer, but they have not got back to me (I sent an e-mail late yesterday afternoon)

If I can't get it filed as a consumer, will that have any other ramifications?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.