bidasx

Plaintiff filed a "Declaration" ?

I was checking my court case on the online website for my county and it says Judgment for me was entered (I did get a signed copy of it in the mail recently). But before that was entered, the day after the trial, it says a Declaration for the plaintiff was entered. Specifically it says "Cv Declaration." What should I expect of this?

I'll be heading to the courthouse this coming week to check what it is but would like a heads up what it could be?

Also, the listing on the website still says: "Disposed: None Status: Open" for my case even though a Judgment for me was entered. When will I see this be Closed out? Is there anything left to do?

Thanks

What is the declaration? did you see a copy of it? There are all kinds of declarations.

Did you find a judgment order for you? If there is an order in your favor go to the clerks office and make sure it was filed.

No I haven't seen the declaration yet. I'll be heading to the courthouse to check it out though. I was just trying to get a heads up before I went there... What kind of declaration would they submit the day after the trial?

As for the Judgment. I have a copy of it signed by the Judge and stamped saying it was Filed, of course I'll be checking that out too once at the courthouse.

Sometimes the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing at these agency/lawfirms. Therefore you ought not worry about the declaration. It could be anything, but it is irrelevant now because you WON your case. Best wishes getting some fees paid for:)

I was checking my court case on the online website for my county and it says Judgment for me was entered (I did get a signed copy of it in the mail recently). But before that was entered, the day after the trial, it says a Declaration for the plaintiff was entered. Specifically it says "Cv Declaration." What should I expect of this?

I'll be heading to the courthouse this coming week to check what it is but would like a heads up what it could be?

Also, the listing on the website still says: "Disposed: None Status: Open" for my case even though a Judgment for me was entered. When will I see this be Closed out? Is there anything left to do?

Thanks