BTO429

I finally got my csore high enough for a house.

Well gang its been hard on me but I learned alot, here with the board and going to school. I have on semester to get my law degree.

I finally got myself a nice forty acre spread in the country. Best of all I paid didly for it as it was a foreclosure. I didnt even need a mortgage after suing a few collection agencies and putting one out of business I made enough cash off of them to pay cash for my house. Even though my score is high enough for a mortgage I decided to pay cash and be done with it.

My next step with some of the money I have left from the law suits, is getting into the real estate market. I have tons of REO homes and foreclosures in my area. I have teamed up with a great attorney in my area and we are going to offer these home to those who cant get a mortgage from the banks. I plan to sell these homes and carry the mortgages myself, I used to flip houses and mortgage them myself before I was deployed to Iraq with great success, so now I am back in the game.

Thanks for all the help guys,

And by the way FlyingIFR ill be seein ya in the sky soon as the deal on my new 04 Archer III with a Garmin cockpit is final. I gotta drive to Texas and fly it back, but I got a great deal on it.

Oh and I wanna thank all those debt collectors for buying my new house and my plane.

I still have some junk on my report but those liens will fall off this August so I'm not all that concerned about them.

Wow!!! You hit up the CAs for enough cash to buy a home and then start a business holding the note on multiple homes? How much did you net? You have to be talking seven figures. You'd be the first one I have ever heard destroying them for such a large figure.

And congrats on law school.

Any more surprises? Did you also spend the last few years in med school working on new breakthrough medical procedures??? :p:p:p

I made enough to buy the home i will be moving into. I have not bough the the other homes, yet, i only paid 29900 for a foreclosed property. The judge was very sympathetic on my part because the ca filed an affidavit of non military status, I was in Iraq at that time on activation. So he hit them hard for screwing with a serviceman. As part of the lawsuit I cant disclose how much they paid me or anything else. I can say I beat the hell out of them though.

Edited by BTO429

I made enough to buy the home i will be moving into. I have not bough the the other homes, yet, i only paid 29900 for a foreclosed property. The judge was very sympathetic on my part because the ca filed an affidavit of non military status, I was in Iraq at that time on activation. So he hit them hard for screwing with a serviceman. As part of the lawsuit I cant disclose how much they paid me or anything else. I can say I beat the hell out of them though.

Tremendous, Gunny! But just wait till the Swede gets out of the brig!

Congrats on your win, your new house/property and especially on your $200k airplane! That glass cockpit costs more than your house lol. I am green with envy.

I can say I beat the hell out of them though.
Congratulations!!!!

well i got the plane for under 200K a real good friend of mine sold it to me cheap as he cant hold a license anymore due to medical reasons. So he sold it to me really cheap.