MG05

NEW DV ARB TACTIC

Dude. we're on the same side here. I was talking about my two statements were not to be used in the same letter. Actually the first should probably be avoided at all costs. No need to twist my words.

O' my God, your words were twisted?....... Huh?

Dude we are not on the same side here because I do not talk from both sides of my mouth like you.

In addition I am not censoring and disallowing my opponents opinions in a discussion.... You do!

Anyone who violates a spirit of the First Amendment has no business to comment on any legal or arbitration maters.

That is my legal advise to you Dude

You are wrong here same as you are wrong there about the use of the Unclean Hands Doctrine in debt collection.

See: http://www.allbusiness.com/legal/trial-procedure-decisions-rulings/14523716-1.html The court said Wachovia Bank was barred from receiving legal and equitable relief.

"[T]o the extent that were a bunch of loans out there that were closed by non-lawyers, there may be some interesting foreclosure defenses," Alford said.

etc. etc. etc.

Edited by deadbeat00

Can we please keep this tread on topic without the personal attacks?

The thread is about including the arbitration election in the DV letter AND including the AAA or JAMS forms.

This thread was created by those of us who are actually trying this technique. If you have not tried it or are not currently using arbitration in DV, while you comments are always welcome, attacks of a personal nature should be avoided and arguments about the validity should be reserved.

Deadbeat, I believe you may have miss understood LUEser's post. Without creating a continuing argument on this thread, his two statements were for contrast, not meant to be used together. He was NOT referring to my reference to Trueq's letter.

Can we please keep this tread on topic without the personal attacks?

The thread is about including the arbitration election in the DV letter AND including the AAA or JAMS forms.

This thread was created by those of us who are actually trying this technique. If you have not tried it or are not currently using arbitration in DV, while you comments are always welcome, attacks of a personal nature should be avoided and arguments about the validity should be reserved.

Deadbeat, I believe you may have miss understood LUEser's post. Without creating a continuing argument on this thread, his two statements were for contrast, not meant to be used together. He was NOT referring to my reference to Trueq's letter.

If you do not care about the quality and character of people who are giving virtual legal advise here then this thread is yours!:)++

I was hesitant to even respond to baseless accusations, but I think I need to set the record straight.

DB00 and I have disagreed on other issues in the past. That's just the spirit of argument. However, it's not constructive to the people who use these boards and need the help on this board to turn this into ad hominem character attacks instead of useful information.

I like a good argument. I actually don't mind to be challenged. I realize I don't know everything, and challenging each other on here only makes arguments stronger; it doesn't silence anyone else's agument if I don't agree, nor does it silence my arguments is someone else doesn't agree.

And under no circumstances should anything on here be construed, considered, or otherwise viewed as legal advice. Reasoned opinion yes, but not legal advice.

I apologize for any offense anyone has taken from reading my posts, but I'm going to argue what I see as logical or what is backed up in my own understanding of the law. If I'm wrong, I welcome people to call me out on it, but please have the decency to back it up with verification in the form of case law or another logically reasoned opinion.