mycorrado

Chase no preset limit?

Anyone else having problems with Chase Credit cards?

Mine has converted somehow to a no preset limit and reports a nice fat 0.00 in the limit field making my utilization go to hell..

I've tried disputed with Chase and bureaus to no end..

Anyone?

Also, I am looking at how to escalate several things I need fixed with Experian. what's the best way to get above the person who answers the phone in India?

I saw an earlier posting by the Administrator stating that Chase is planning on dumping approximately 15% of it's customers...it may be starting already! :( I have a Chase card but have seen nothing as of yet! :confused: I have not used it in over one year as it's in the sock drawer. As far as getting past the person in India, I usually ask for a supervisor and somehow I always get an American person. :roll: Go figure! 8-)

Chase started dumping accounts over a year ago.

I dumped Chase a few months ago after they changed my limit from $6000 to $600 and refused to increase it again. Good riddens.

Mycorrado, ask them for a certain limit if you don't want the $0 showing. Their customer service is pretty decent. The people I spoke to about why my credit was reduced were helpful. I think the CSR had to put me through to the credit decision/underwriting department. They gave me specifics on their tightening criteria and why my credit line was reduced. I am sure they can modify your limit if you ask.

On the back of my Chase cards there is a # for collect calls outside the US. The number is 302.594.8200 it's a Wilmington, Delaware number. I always call it and get an american sounding person.