david9041

FLORIDA BAR AND LAWYERS ?

See if this sounds right to you , I filed a complaint against Cap1 lawyer for her part in presenting false evidence to the court , she answered the complaint stating to the Bar that she had nothing to do with this case what so ever , I then sent the Florida Bar 4 motions she had filed and signed in this case , clearly showing her statement to them was false and sent other proof that she was lying .

Got letter today from Florida Bar stating ----the grievance committee found no probable cause for further disciplinary proceedings in this matter ----then they go on to say they have only ---- authority to address questions of ethics -----

I guess lying to the Florida Bar is ethical , WOW , we wonder why people are learning that lawyers can not be trusted , I know this is not going to go over to good with the lawyers on this site but I am not talking about them , but I do wonder why they would not want to take a stand against the lawyers that will lie and commit illegal acts in a court of law

What do you lawyers think about this ?

The BAR protects its members. I agree with you absolutely. I've been a victim of this same bogus type of pleadings from years ago, but I have gained requisite knowledge to ask the proper requests for admissions to where I never get scammed again by an unethical esquire.

Have you looked at how many bar complaints are filed in Florida? Comparing the number of complaints with the number of lawyers disciplined tells the story.

Hey, on the upside, at least some of the lawyers get disbarred. Have you checked out the state medical association?

I guess you know what I just found out , I can see now that what they did I would now be able to stop it , when they did it in an act of Ambush and me being Pro Se it makes for a bad combination . But I did think that the Bar would stand against a lawyer lying , and what is bad is the fact that they know they can lie and go against their oath with no fear of punishment .

I have letters ready to go to the Florida Bar and the Georgia Bar, and will send them,anyway. If nothing else, just to let me feel better. I've already sent letters to the Attorney General in Florida and the Federal Trade Commission. Same lawyers involved. While it may not help, it can't hurt.

Edited by Jaknik
I have letters ready to go to the Florida Bar and the Georgia Bar, and will send them,anyway. If nothing else, just to let me feel better. I've already sent letters to the Attorney General in Florida and the Federal Trade Commission. Same lawyers involved. While it may not help, it can't hurt.

Yes do send the letters , we need people to file , it could change things , I had filed on 2 lawyers , Both Cap1 lawyers , if it was not so clear-cut that they lied I would understand it to some degree but lying in the letter she sent to the Bar is a bit much .

See if this sounds right to you , I filed a complaint against Cap1 lawyer for her part in presenting false evidence to the court , she answered the complaint stating to the Bar that she had nothing to do with this case what so ever , I then sent the Florida Bar 4 motions she had filed and signed in this case , clearly showing her statement to them was false and sent other proof that she was lying .

Got letter today from Florida Bar stating ----the grievance committee found no probable cause for further disciplinary proceedings in this matter ----then they go on to say they have only ---- authority to address questions of ethics -----

I guess lying to the Florida Bar is ethical , WOW , we wonder why people are learning that lawyers can not be trusted , I know this is not going to go over to good with the lawyers on this site but I am not talking about them , but I do wonder why they would not want to take a stand against the lawyers that will lie and commit illegal acts in a court of law

What do you lawyers think about this ?

I got a letter from the Bar yesterday finding no fault with an attorney filing a lawsuit without ANY evidence except a cardmember agreement with no account #, signature, and the wrong date. I sent a copy of the complaint. There were allegations without facts and this lawyer openly admited to the Bar that it file the complaint on the ALLEGE information of his client which he believe.

I recieve this letter as I was finishing up another complaint for another lawyer of the same firm but when I got this I put that on hold. However, I did complaint about another lawyer from a different firm with a different outcome, which is currently pending review and show at this point an attempt to correct its member's conduct. I'll keep you posted on the final outcome. Be Blessed! S.A.

I got a letter from the Bar yesterday finding no fault with an attorney filing a lawsuit without ANY evidence except a cardmember agreement with no account #, signature, and the wrong date. I sent a copy of the complaint. There were allegations without facts and this lawyer openly admited to the Bar that it file the complaint on the ALLEGE information of his client which he believe.

That actually is not a violation. All the lawyer needs to do is a reasonable investigation (e.g., talk to the client). They should be safe as long as they say they spoke to the client and believed the client. His evidence is the statement of the client.

When I file a case I am ready to go to trial. If it's a complicated case I may need to take a few depositions of experts for presentation at trial.