befranktome

Arbitration Questions

If arbitration is elected before a suit is filed and it just sits without suit or arb filing past the SOL, does that mean that arbitration can't be initiated past that SOL cut off?

Or does the fact that you elected arbitration leave the sol wide open for arbitration?

What prevents them from just holding arbitration cases until the arbitration companies start taking those cases again?

I guess the real question is how does electing arbitration affect the SOL?

If arbitration is elected before a suit is filed and it just sits without suit or arb filing past the SOL, does that mean that arbitration can't be initiated past that SOL cut off?

Or does the fact that you elected arbitration leave the sol wide open for arbitration?

What prevents them from just holding arbitration cases until the arbitration companies start taking those cases again?

electing dosn't change the SOL . if it passes .. it dosn't mean they won't go after you for the money ... but it dose give you great defense

Q

befranktome, its going to be kind of hard to get much advice about arbitration sense they took Trueq and MG05 off this site , I hope they get them back soon , their advice sure worked good for me .

I've seen postings where people have said they've asked/filed to initiate arbitration all the way through to court. All of the procedures are going to be different depending on your state.

Since you are in FL I know there is a time that it's too late to initiate arb and that it should be done at a specific time. Hopefully one of the knowledgeable Floridians will see this and chime in to help you.

There's probably not a lot of us here at this site that have used arbitration and can tell you if and how it will work to your benefit because as David9041 said the arb knowledgeable who say they have used it a lot have left this site and I don't know if they're coming back. VBC