Resurgent/LVNV response to ACA complaint

I posted this on CB a few days ago, thought I'd post here as well:

O.k. I will just post a few of their "answers" and "explanations" as to why they post the way they do to the CRA's...in the end they say they will not delete.

I am pretty sure I will be speaking with an attorney on this matter for several reasons, 1 being they are still reporting a debt to all 3 CRA's that they have since sold to another JDB who is also reporting the same debt.

O.k. #1 their reason for not providing debt validation when requested 11/07 and 5/10 was because my letter requested they cease phone contact. Ah, how does that justify not providing validation via mail??????? Along with that they have updated the account monthly since.

#2 the OC charged off the account 6/07 Resurgent/LVNV purchased account 7/07.

#3 the balance owed is $1130 but TU and Exp list a higher amount.

#4 they justify the term factoring account by the definition in the Metro 2

#5 Open - they say per the Metro 2 factoring companies are required to report as open in the portfolio type field which means that the entire amount is due at one time.

#6 Installment - they say this is generally how a revolving account is defined by credit bureaus.

I have since opened an account with Pacer and did some research I am ready to take them on now. LOL.

I am pretty sure I will be speaking with an attorney on this matter for several reasons, 1 being they are still reporting a debt to all 3 CRA's that they have since sold to another JDB who is also reporting the same debt.

Just a side note: You may want to check and see if the "another JDB" is, in fact, a subsidiary of LVNV. That seems to be one of their favorite tricks. I've read a lot about LVNV or Sherman, etc., none of it good!

O.k. I will just post a few of their "answers" and "explanations" as to why they post the way they do to the CRA's...in the end they say they will not delete.

ACA complaint ... do they still ask you to sign a promise not to sue the collector in exchange for doing an investigation?

ACA complaint ... do they still ask you to sign a promise not to sue the collector in exchange for doing an investigation?

Not that I am aware of I will double check.

They don't do an investigation they forward your complaint to the CA.

Not that I am aware of I will double check.

They don't do an investigation they forward your complaint to the CA.

This is what I was referring to ... on the bottom of the complaint form.

UTHORIZATION – BOTH BOXES MUST BE CHECKED BEFORE ACA CAN PROCESS COMPLAINTS

By checking this box, I certify I have not filed suit against the parties named in this complaint.

By checking this box, I certify that all of the information, statements, and allegations made in connection with this Complaint are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and submitted in confidence. I authorize the release to the ACA Ethics Committee, ACA Executive Committee, ACA Staff, and the Complainee of all information relating to this Complaint and which is in the care, control, or possession of the Complainee or other interested parties for the purpose of processing this complaint. I authorize ACA International and the members of ACA’s Ethics Committee to contact me at the above-provided contact information. By checking this box, for the purpose of facilitating a resolution to this complaint, I hereby revoke any and all prior requests to the Complainee to cease communicating with me. I certify that all of the information I have given and the allegations I have made are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

This is what I was referring to ... on the bottom of the complaint form.

UTHORIZATION – BOTH BOXES MUST BE CHECKED BEFORE ACA CAN PROCESS COMPLAINTS

By checking this box, I certify I have not filed suit against the parties named in this complaint.

By checking this box, I certify that all of the information, statements, and allegations made in connection with this Complaint are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and submitted in confidence. I authorize the release to the ACA Ethics Committee, ACA Executive Committee, ACA Staff, and the Complainee of all information relating to this Complaint and which is in the care, control, or possession of the Complainee or other interested parties for the purpose of processing this complaint. I authorize ACA International and the members of ACA’s Ethics Committee to contact me at the above-provided contact information. By checking this box, for the purpose of facilitating a resolution to this complaint, I hereby revoke any and all prior requests to the Complainee to cease communicating with me. I certify that all of the information I have given and the allegations I have made are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

I understand that to mean that I have not filed suit against them not to mean that I will not file suit against them. Which is true I have not filed suit against any of them.