Jump to content

Allied Interstate


Recommended Posts

Seems to me the best bet is to send your letter to their registered agent in the state otherwise know as the agent for service of process. Rest assured it will get to their legal dept/representatives. Hope this helps. Good luck and keep us updated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.