1hottchic

ACS Good Will Adjustment (YAY!)

Good Morning All!

I just wanted to share my good news with a community that has been ever so helpful in my journey of rebuilding my credit.

A little history I have (two) account with ACS Education and there were some recent late payments posted from 2009 and 2010 they were (TWO) 60 day and (TWO) 90 day late(s), and I was desperate to have these removed.

I was able to send a GW email and I'm happy to report that they have all been removed and a confirmation was emailed to me from the Executive who initiated the removal for me.

I am so damn happy I can't believe it. I am now working on Sallie Mae Accounts I know this one might be harder, but fingers crossed I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks again without you all I would not have even attempted to get a GW adjustment didn't even know what that was until this community.

Thanks so much! xdancex

Edited by nyqutie
added some additional information
  • Like 2

Great job!

But Don't hold your breath for Sallie Mae...they are STRICT buggers - they're gonna tell ya that they are forbidden from changing accurate Credit info. And that's true, really. They won't bend any rules for anyone.

Great job!

But Don't hold your breath for Sallie Mae...they are STRICT buggers - they're gonna tell ya that they are forbidden from changing accurate Credit info. And that's true, really. They won't bend any rules for anyone.

You are so right thus far they have been a PAIN in my a$$ but I did contact The Office of The Customer Advocate and explained that the student loan information being reported is incorrect, misleading, and damaging my credit.

We will see. I am determined to get these late fees removed since unprocessed paperwork and a delay on Sallie Mae's part is the cause for the issues.

I'll keep you all posted especially if I find an address, phone number or contact that is willing to do a GW adjustment.

Good Morning,

Nyqutie, I am asking you kindly to please give me the contacts for goodwill letters (emails) to ACS.

In addition, could I please see a sample of your letter (with the personal info removed, of course)?

I have an account with ACS Education and I had a 60 day late payment posted in both 2007 and another one in 2010 due to not being notified when deferment suddenly ended. I am desperate to have these removed.

I would appreciate any help that you can provide.

Thank you

Good Morning,

Nyqutie, I am asking you kindly to please give me the contacts for goodwill letters (emails) to ACS.

In addition, could I please see a sample of your letter (with the personal info removed, of course)?

I have an account with ACS Education and I had a 60 day late payment posted in both 2007 and another one in 2010 due to not being notified when deferment suddenly ended. I am desperate to have these removed.

I would appreciate any help that you can provide.

Thank you

I will send the information via PM here however, as far as my letter it is a basic GW letter.

Dear Blah Blah,

Introduction.... (Who you are etc...)

I located your name and email address on the Internet As part of the Resolution Management Group can you help me etc...

I said things like:

I take full responsibility

I am in a much better position

a gesture, of goodwill

fantastic lending agency

Customer Service Reps are always a pleasure to talk to

I think it is best you personalize the email and not use my format that might tip them off and we don't want to make it harder for others to get a GW.

More details will be included in the PM.

Thank you so very much for your quick response.

I will post an update when I have some good news (positive thinking).

Thank you so very much for your quick response.

I will post an update when I have some good news (positive thinking).

I have my fingers crossed for you and simply go down that entire list until someone helps you.

xdancex

nyqutie, I was searching for information on ACS goodwill and found this post. I need 10 posts to PM you, so if possible could you or someone who has it pass that information along to me. I am sorry for bumping up an old post. Those PM spammers ruin it for everyone.

I was able to get Sallie Mae to do a goodwill adjustment. It took several calls and several letters it also helped that I signed up for automatic debit with them. Hopefuly this helps you!

nyqutie, I was searching for information on ACS goodwill and found this post. I need 10 posts to PM you, so if possible could you or someone who has it pass that information along to me. I am sorry for bumping up an old post. Those PM spammers ruin it for everyone.

Not a problem I'll send the information via PM. :)

nyqutie, will you please send me the contact info for ACS as well? I have a few lates that I need taken care of as well & I have been making on time monthly payments for over a year & a half now. Thanks!

nyqutie, will you please send me the contact info for ACS as well? I have a few lates that I need taken care of as well & I have been making on time monthly payments for over a year & a half now. Thanks!

Check your PM.

I would love if someone could provide me with the info for the GW letter for ACS. I would send a PM but Im under 10 post :-( Please help if you can! Thanks.

I just signed up for this site so I could get this information as well, if somebody could PM me the address or contact I would be eternally grateful. Thank you!

I just signed up for this website for the contact information for SOMEONE from ACS as well. I have been jumping through hoops to get someone to help me!

I am in desperate need to get a 60 day late payment off my credit report, because my father didnt make the payment. I am the student borrower and ACS didnt send or contact me that this wasnt being paid. I even updated them with my contact information!

Hi, my name is Michel and I would greatly appreciate it if you can give me the contacts to ACS Department of Education so I can send a GW. Thanks in advance because I really need the 60 day deleted off credit so I can get refinanced.::

HI, CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE CONTACTS TO ACS DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION SO I CAN SEND A GOODWILL LETTER OFF MY CREDIT.I'M TRYING TO GET REFINANCED, THANKS

Just wanted to pop in and find out those who posted they were interested in the ACS contact information did they receive it yet (I've sent it to several people on the board already was hoping they provided it to you since I haven't been around).

If you still need the contact information please reply to this thread and I'll get it to you ASAP.

Good Luck!

I was in the middle of writing my goodwill letter for ACs when I came across your past. I had originally planned to send the letter via snail mail. If you could provide me with the contact information for ACS I would appreciate it.

Also, congrats on getting them to clean up your trade line, I am hoping to have similar results from a 60 days passed due I obtain while in between jobs.

Thanks,

Luckybob