MustangGrrL027

(me) DEFENDANT's Request for Admissions, Interrogatories

I've read a whole lot of threads regarding the ANSWERING of a Junk Debt Buyers' AKA Plaintiff's Request for Admissions and Interrogatories. But where are some good suggestions for the Defendant's (aka me) Request for Admissions and Interrogatories?

I am looking to send a pre-emptive strike against a JDB's Atty here in GA (they've filed suit against me despite repeated requests to validate debt and a previous attempt at filing suit against me (which was dismissed without prejudice) Ive already done the request for production of documents this week. I have NOT received the Request for Admissions and Interrogatories from the plaintiff atty but from what im reading in these forums, i probably will soon. So, I wanna beat them to the punch!

Basically my objectives of these two things to is prove they had they have no legitimate proof to substantiate their claim against me and to continue to build my counterclaim against them for failing to validate and other FDC FCRA violations.

Any resources? Im in Georgia btw

Use the Discovery that creditors have sent their defendants as a template. Then use use common sense. What do you think the Plaintiff needs to produce to prove their case? Then just ask for that.

But where are some good suggestions for the Defendant's (aka me) Request for Admissions and Interrogatories?

I posted some ideas recently in another thread. See them here:

http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302568

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

DH

Thanks for both your responses. Those CA court links on your other post debtorshusband are really helpful. I just wanted to make sure I phrased everything correctly when doing these.