Jump to content

Judgement and Credit Report to match


Recommended Posts

First things first -- Were you properly served? If not, you could get the judgment vacated. If you were properly served and simply failed to file an Answer then it sounds like you're in a bit of a pickle. You could try DV'ing with the second CA, assuming it bought the judgment from the first CA, but more info is needed to suggest a course of action. Others commenters might have more insight ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.