Chapter 7 - Completed

ccnewyork

So you have credit cards with updated expiry dates being sent to you for credit accounts that had balances at the time of filing?

I could see them doing this if you had a $0 balance when you listed them in your account and they decided to keep you as a customer, but it would be highly unusual if you had a balance at the time of filing.

Have you called to activate the new card? I'm guessing they won't let you activate the card because your account was closed and they will tell you to toss it. My guess is that these companies are so large that the credit card expiration update team doesn't get real time updates as to whose accounts have been closed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you have credit cards with updated expiry dates being sent to you for credit accounts that had balances at the time of filing?

Yes

I never called to activate a new card. They probably never received the notices of discharge or like you said the card issuing department have no clue.