Jump to content

appeal the court decision in favor of Midland

Recommended Posts

Iam thinking about appeal the court decision in favor of Midland and I have less than two weeks to act. The district court's clerk said that I must submit an surety bond witht he appeal. I live in Arkansas. Is this true, how exactly does an surety bond work, and is there a way around having to submit one other than hiring an attorney. I can't afford one. Please, any information is greatly appreciated. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.