Yikes Did a Hurracaine come today!

skippy1960

ADMIN Quote from Today-

I have yet to see a case where the case was converted to arbitration and the person won in arbitration OR lost in arbitration and was able to fight off the judgment. That's the only "WIN" that counts. All this other stuff is just plain crazy. None of our professional legal staff thinks these methods have any merit. It's along the lines of the people that promote the crackpot "you shouldn't have to pay taxes because it's not constitutional" conspiracy theories.

Really tired of trying to protect you guys from yourselves. And I don't want "newbies" getting misled. This is NOT going to happen here. I will start banning people who promote these ideas starting today. This includes snide remarks about "I can't say this in this forum but you should read this....". Every time I don't keep a close watch, these half-baked ideas start up again.

I hate to be rude, but if you want to use stuff that isn't proved - go elsewhere. Now. I've been patient for 8 months.

The rules are really pretty simple.

Wow! What Happened all of a sudden we are back to square one. Is the sky falling? I took the time to read through a good number of posts tonight and it is clear we have made no progress in 4 months since rules posted, right back to where we started. I think this post from the Admin sums up her present understanding of arbitration strategy and that of the professional legal staff of this board. I wrote the post that she quoted as allowing this board to continue, albeit with some new rules attached. I want to carefully address the statements from the admin as I believe still that she does care and is interested in successful outcomes for folks that frequent this site.

I have yet to see a case where the case was converted to arbitration and the person won in arbitration OR lost in arbitration and was able to fight off the judgment. That's the only "WIN" that counts.

Wins as you describe them above are likely few and far between primarily because that is not what using arbitration is about. It is easy to want to keep score in this fashion, but for a number of folks because arbitration by nature is a private forum and not public they are not able to meet your public scrutiny of a win. Winning settlements include a Non-Disclosure Agreement. After all the Big Banks that are doing all the suing wouldn’t want to have posted all over the internet they decided to settle a $XK debt with an unrepresented Pro Se defendant because they did a cost benefit analysis and the cost to win in arbitration was really a loss for them and the shareholders. This would give cause to more folks doing what the first 1, 5, 10, 50 people did.

Finally, in the end winning is not a judgment made by the admin, it is decided by the Original Posters that come to this forum seeking help.

None of our professional legal staff thinks these methods have any merit.

Now this is no big surprise! They spent years on this site answering question after question trying to help folks stay out of arbitration, and beat confirmation judgments from arbitration. Why would any sane legal professional change their philosophy? The answer is they wouldn’t. The whole strategy is based on 1 Pro Se poster to this board whose thinking and spirit of innovation regarding use of contract language in the reverse of what it was intended to do or protect. Flipped the way to use the contract language and move the courts to enforce the language of the contract to the detriment of the maker of the contract.

Given this fine legalese writing please ask your professional legal staff one question. If this strategy is a bunch of “who shot John” as Judge Judy would say, why are the OC’s/CA’s/JDB’s forcing those of us who have chosen this strategy to file Motions to Compel arbitration? You would think that the Debt Collecting side of the equation would fall all over themselves to rush to arbitration, and pick up their easy win and judgment against us. This should be easy for the crack staff to help us understand the legal reasoning that a good amount of time recently in the Arbitration Forum has been spent getting to arbitration, meaning filing MTC to compel. I am sure one of that group has a reasonable explanation for this and I am interested to hear what that is……

Really tired of trying to protect you guys from yourselves.
Here is plan stop protecting us and start enforcing your rules! The sooner this part of your forum disappears you can go back to the good ole days. The legal staff won’t feel challenged or need to think outside the box. All can be as it was prior to the MN AG taking the NAF to court and getting a ruling that changed how Arbitration is used against consumers, and forces all Banks to now take all debtors to court, where the mighty rule of law and PROCEDURE have served us debtors well for so many years.

Although I would request that you do diligence to reading carefully the entire thread and all posts in a thread before you start racking up summary judgment on folks based on the rules of this section of the forum.

Thanks Skippy. I am one that has a "win", as previously defined, by the board administrator.

Here is a link to the entire thread: http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301838

So I am confused now as to why all of a sudden, this is not considered a "win", and I am not allowed to share my personal experience that this works?!?!