Midland may have forged my signature

Ohio

Before attorney for JDB filed the complaint I had numerous phone calls requesting payment. In each call they could NOT identify the account (just assumed I'd hand them $$ without knowing what it was for...pfft).

My answer to them was always the same "I'm not paying some mystery account".

Just before their dirtbag attorney filed the complaint I got a letter in the mail from the JDB's attorney.

"Thank you for your letter received by our office, regarding the above file. Below please find the verification YOU requested." This letter is sent by JDB's attorney on the attorney letterhead to me.

Well I never requested a DV or verification. Either Midland sent one to the attorney and forged my signature or one never exsisted in the first place.

So in my request for Production of Documents sent to JDB attorney I asked for "the original letter from Defendant (me) to JDB attorney on or around XXX date requesting verification of account."

In the answer to my Request for Production of Documents the JDB's attorney specificly objects stating the attorney "is not a party to this matter and therefore any discovery request pertainting thereto is irrelevant".

Since I have the letter on JDB's attorney letterhead this is false.

I'm now responding to Interrogs, Admissions and their Request for Production. They are asking what documents I will be presenting at trial and I plan to present this letter, using it to show they didn't comply with my request for production and Midland may have forged a letter from me.

Should I just include this with my answers to their request for docs? File a motion to compel using this letter as evidence?

How do you proceed when plaintiff objects to your request for production yet you know their objection is false?

Since Midland has already been spanked in Ohio for falsification of documents I think it is worth persuing.

Thanks everyone.

Ohio

Well I never requested a DV or verification. Either Midland sent one to the attorney and forged my signature or one never exsisted in the first place.

So in my request for Production of Documents sent to JDB attorney I asked for "the original letter from Defendant (me) to JDB attorney on or around XXX date requesting verification of account."

In the answer to my Request for Production of Documents the JDB's attorney specificly objects stating the attorney "is not a party to this matter and therefore any discovery request pertainting thereto is irrelevant".

Since I have the letter on JDB's attorney letterhead this is false.

I think it is worth persuing.

No, you are not responsible for the debt [loans] if you never signed anything. However, the presumption will be that the signatures are yours if it ever goes to court. That presumption is rebuttable with sufficient evidence to the contrary.

Midland Mortgage Co has a history of such manure – search to support w/ case and cite.

But – there is unsubstantiated proof where ever you look……

Thieves http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Midland.Mortgage.Co.405-426-1299/review/list?start=60

"This company is the lowest of the lowest companies you could ever deal with. They are what you call a STUPID MAFIA! They are theives that issue mortgage modifications with forged signatures. My poor brother's name has been forged by his ex-wife on a loan modification and Midland approved without verifying his consent. They will pay the price when our attorney gets working on this law suit."

May 16, 2009 by NOYB in Miami, FL

Edited by FL4answer58
sp