Jump to content

Confused about advice given here

Recommended Posts

The thread here, "Primer on Credit Repair", says to dispute TLs with the CRAs first, and then DV the CAs on those that aren't dropped.


This thread about the one-two punch, on the other hand, says to send the DVs to the CAs first, and THEN dispute with the CRAs.


Which is it? :confused:

Edited by myhouse
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.