GDayMateAZ

Midland Funding vs. me in Arizona 2010

have you recieved your notice of settlement yet?

Yes, I've received this notice 3 days ago, 04/14/2011.

Thanks for the info!Presently girding my loins (?) for the same attack on Midland as you! (In California)

Today, I've received a nice piece of paper (only one page) from my local Justice Court of Maricopa County, AZ:

ORDER

Pursuant to the foregoing Stipulation and good cause appearing,

IT'S HEREBY ORDERED that this action is dismissed without prejudice as to

Defendants [me and my wife], each party to bear its own court costs and attorney's fee.

Dated: 01/20/2011 Judge: Signature

=================================

02/08/2011 - My biggest expense was $100 for Black Ink Cartridges (HP #21).

Thanks you for all the most helpful info on here I just went to court this morning and thank goodness my case after doing all the things on here was also dismissed.

have you recieved your notice of settlement yet?

the ohio federal judge put a hold on all other class actions and preliminarly approved a settement of 5.2 million on march 11, 2011

FindACaseā„¢ | Midland Funding LLC v. andrea Brent

For the purpose of this order, "Class" and "Class Members" refer to: All natural persons

(a) sued in the name of Encore Capital Group, Inc., Midland Funding LLC, Midland Credit Management, Inc., or any other Encore and/or Midland-related entity (collectively, "Midland"),

(B) between January 1, 2005 and the date the Order of Preliminary Approval of Class Action Settlement is entered by the Court

c) in any debt collection lawsuit in any court

(d) where an affidavit attesting to facts about the underlying debt was used by Midland in connection with the debt collection lawsuit.

38 state attorney generals have filed ann opposition statement to the brent settlement

it's posted on another thread here.

I need to see if anyone has an Objection to appear telephonically form available for use? I live in Phoenix and the Tucson Attorney (barry bursey) stating he can't make the mediation in person. I say the guy filed the lawsuit, he should have to travel to Phoenix.

I am fighting a lawsuit against Midland Funding. Just received the affidavit this last week, so I am trying to read all of the posts here to aid in my responses.

Thanks.

I need to see if anyone has an Objection to appear telephonically form available for use? I live in Phoenix and the Tucson Attorney (barry bursey) stating he can't make the mediation in person. I say the guy filed the lawsuit, he should have to travel to Phoenix.

I am fighting a lawsuit against Midland Funding. Just received the affidavit this last week, so I am trying to read all of the posts here to aid in my responses.

Thanks.

You should start your own thread and ask that question. More people will see it and be able to help you out.

I need to see if anyone has an Objection to appear telephonically form available for use? I live in Phoenix and the Tucson Attorney (barry bursey) stating he can't make the mediation in person.

Check out the post #138 in this thread.

Hey just wondering if anyone has ever received any Bill of Sale with the needed info

You should start your own thread and ask that question.

More people will see it and be able to help you out.

This thread is locked.