frankson

Obama's Plan to Help Unemployed With Debt ??

Is there any news about the Obama administration supposedly going to implement a program (October 5th, 2010) on helping people that have been unemployed, for X amt of time, to assist with their debt (OR) something to that nature?

Someone mentioned that they'd received an email from someone (they don't know if they deleted the email or not but will check later) and it was something that was supposed to begin October 5th, 2010.

Anyone heard anything?

as part of his wealth redistribution program, all lower income Americans will be assigned a productive taxpayer as a type of big-brother figure who will help that individual resolve his or her financial difficulties.

Is there any news about the Obama administration supposedly going to implement a program (October 5th, 2010) on helping people that have been unemployed, for X amt of time, to assist with their debt (OR) something to that nature?

Someone mentioned that they'd received an email from someone (they don't know if they deleted the email or not but will check later) and it was something that was supposed to begin October 5th, 2010.

Anyone heard anything?

The message was spam/chain-letter BS. There is no such program outside of extension of unemployment benefits.

I would doubt that anything is going to happen regarding the government and the economy until after the mid-term elections and right now, I think both parties are fighting to see who can get the least amount of votes. Also, the president cannot do much without the OK of Congress.

So I doubt there is any program to assist with debt relief that is happening.

According to my e-mails I have almost a billion dollars in Wealth Distribution rebates waiting for me, but it's all tied up in Nigerian banks.

According to my e-mails I have almost a billion dollars in Wealth Distribution rebates waiting for me, but it's all tied up in Nigerian banks.

:multibounce:

According to my Emails, FBI Director Robert Mueller has $878 million waiting for me because of my efforts battling terrorism.