What to do, I see a CPT 7 in the future

brokeCHDdad

So with the birth of our last child, she had a serious heart defect and several open heart surgeries. Before this we had a pretty substantial CC debt pile. I went 2 months unpaid at work since we were touch and go for several months and I did have a stockpile of vacation time which I used all of and had to resort in living off the CC's while I went unpaid. I am now 38K in CC debt and had all my accounts are charge offs. Relationship with the wife is kinda rough right now also. I'm actually contimplating divorce. The house is 4oK underwater and I still owe 83k on it. Should I seriously look into the divorce first and included the house in the chapt 7.:cry:

Thanks

Our first son would have been 46 in November. Born with a 3 chambered heart. Surgery wasn't an option then. He died when he was seven.

I'm hoping your problems with your wife aren't because of the "blame game". We did a little of that, but got through it fairly quickly...we had two other boys to worry about. Depression sets in and makes it harder to work together. Maybe some counseling before you walk away?

As for the BK...do it together, before any thoughts of divorce. Divorce rulings and BK laws are not binding on each other.