Jump to content

Which Civil Action Code Should I Use

Recommended Posts

Am about to file civil suit against NAFS (National Action Financial Services, Inc.) and need to check one of the boxes for "Nature of Action" so the clerk knows how to schedule it in the docket. I'm guessing it's under "Torts-Personal Injury" and "other (399)", but don't know what to put for "other". Or, is it under "Administrative Law/Relief" and "Relief (820)" or "Other (809). Sent a DV letter Oct. 1st. They recieved it Oct. 5th (signed for) and continue to robo call my house. Research here says there's a butt load of fines I can sue for (they call at least 1x everyday except Sun). I have kept the messages on the answering machine, which time/date stamps them and will use this as evidence. But, first things first.....what code?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.