Count II "Account Stated" is this an instant win for the Plaintiff?

I read this somewhere and can't find it again "Account stated is an instant win and they won't have to produce anything to win it". Is this true, because this is my Count II on my summons.

I am filing my answers tomorrow and this has me concerned. How do I approach this?

I have another thread "I think I get it" can someone take a look before I head to the courthouse should I be adding something about arbitration in my defenses, truthfully not fully understanding arbitration issue yet!

I'm in AZ.

Ok maybe I am over reacting. Found a few threads mentioning this and from my understanding they still have to prove. I think that statement I came across from someone else just threw me, I believe they were saying if this was used you needed to do arbitration instead. If no replies today I will just go with what I have and hope for the best!

Account Stated is simply a cause for their action. They still have to prove the debt. What you need to find out is what is considered proof for account stated in AZ. Usually the proof is notarized copies of billing statements but each state is different. Some states accept one statement as proof, other states want to see 3 - 12 consecutive statements as proof, other states demand that the plaintiff provide statements from when the account was at $0.