Does anyone know anything about the Chase "Freedom" card? I received an offer from them awhile ago and just opened the envelope last night. I just assumed it was junk mail initially and that's why I didn't open it. I've been repairing my credit since about spring and it's good now and moving up. My TransUnion FICO was 700 in August 2010. It should be up in the mid 700s after I pay off my Visa credit card.

Thanks

Edited by ShootingFor750
Mistype

Crap, I already applied! And I know for sure my score isn't 750. At best I think my TU FICO is 700 right now. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

Thanks

Freedom is a good card. I wouldn't apply with anything less that 750. And find out which bureau they pull from too...

I have the freedom card. I also bank with Chase with the Ultimate Rewards debit card.

I just transfered all my freedom points over to my debit card to combine them with those points.

I love paying bills and earning points. Then using those points at Christmas to cash in on some really good stuff.

I just found out they approved me. My TU FICO was 700 in August. I applied for "Freedom" last week and a couple days later paid off my BofA secured visa and checked my TU FICO and whoa baby, it was like 775. I don't know which credit agency Chase looked at to make their decision yet though. I'll post it on the site when I found out

Freedom is a good card. I wouldn't apply with anything less that 750. And find out which bureau they pull from too...

Whoa, I received my Chase FREEDOM card in the mail and it's a "Visa Signature!" :!: I had no idea I'd be getting that. I googled Visa Signature and wow, they give you free stuff... nights in hotel rooms, etc. This seems like an Express Platinum almost.

Does anyone else have a "Signature?" I'd be interested to hear about it.