Pro Se legal Fight

Im currently involved in a legal fight with a very Popular CA law Firm This has come down to me serving them discovery I started with interrogatories first I discovered thru their admittance that the bank that is suing me is not the original creditor they said they acquired the original creditor of the account. Also they stated that my signature was not required on the original Contact /Agreement. I have asked for them to submit a copy the contract/agreement. They don’t have it. I’m pondering whether I should submit a motion to compel or dismiss or submit a motion for Judgment summary. This bank has no evidence at all that I owe what they say I owe or that they have a legal right to collect. Also they submitted a motion for judgment on the pleadings another indication they don’t have evidence. They did submit a photo copy of a credit card statement from 4 years ago plus a photo copy of the back indicated that is the contract.

I submitted a brief in opposition to the motion for judgment on the pleadings

They have no contact to submit. They provided a photo copy of a credit card statement from 2008 they also photo copied the back showing the disclosure section no agreement with my name or signature or electronic acceptance