WildBill

Buy Silver-Crash JP Morgan

http://poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com/2010/12/want-jp-morgan-to-crash-buy-silver.html

Want JP Morgan to crash? Buy silver

The campaign to buy silver and force JP Morgan into bankruptcy could work, because of the liabilities accrued by its short-selling

By Max Keiser at the gardian.co.uk

Over the past 11 years, the Gata (Gold Anti-Trust Action) committee has worked to reveal the silver/gold price suppression scheme; thanks to whistleblower Andrew Maguire in London, an investigation has been opened. As part of the ongoing exposé, it has now become clear that JP Morgan is sitting on what is estimated to be 3.3bn ounce "short" position in silver (which they have sold short, meaning they don't own it to begin with) in an attempt to keep the price artificially low in order to keep the relative appeal of the dollar and other fiat currencies high. The potential liability for JP Morgan has been an open secret for a few years.

On my show, Keiser Report, I recently invited Michael Krieger, a regular contributor of Zero Hedge (the WikiLeaks of finance). We posited that if 5% of the world's population each bought a one-ounce coin of silver, JP Morgan would be forced to cover their shorts – an estimated $1.5tn liability – against their market capital of $150bn, and the company would therefore go bankrupt. A few days later, I suggested on the Alex Jones show that he launch a "Google bomb" with the key phrase "crash jp morgan buy silver".

Within a couple of hours, it went viral and hundreds of videos have been made to support the campaign.

Right now, silver eagle sales for the month of November hit an all-time record high and the availability of silver on a wholesale level is drying up. The most important indicator is the price itself – holding just under a 30-year high. With each uptick JP Morgan gets closer to going bust or requiring a bailout.

Here's how the campaign works: wealth tied to a fiat currency is easily overwhelmed by wealth tied to silver and gold. And the world is waking up to the fact that they have the ability, without government assistance or other interference, to create a new precious metals-based backed currency system by simply converting their fiat paper into real money.

This campaign has 100% chance of working; it falls into the category of a self-fulfilling prophecy. As more individuals buy silver and gold, all attempts to replenish the system with more paper money will only cause the purchasing power of the silver and gold to increase – thus prompting more people to buy more.

Any attempts to bail out JP Morgan would have the same effect. If the US Fed was to flood the system with bailout money for JP Morgan to cover their silver short position (as they did after the collapse of Long-Term Capital Management), more inflation will ensue and the price of silver and gold will rise more, triggering more purchases. A virtuous circle is born.

If anyone is interested in helping to crash JP Morgan, buy silver.

In the end, it's about transferring wealth back to the people from where it came.

Read More Articles at the gardian.co.uk

Good topic Bill

Another excuse for a government bailout?

Where have we seen this before? Remember AIG credit default swaps and its effect the America economy? What they did was it even legal?

The Comptroller of the Currency, Administrator of National Banks (OCC) finalized it's regulation, 12 CFR part 37 effective June 16, 2003. This regulation covers DCCs and DSAs issued by national banks. These are banking products, not insurance products thus federal law, not state law, governs them and state insurance regulators have no role in the regulation of these products.

I believe there is more to the story. Probably some multi millionaire lost on their investment, or this is a cover up to a bigger situation. Maybe even this is a stunt con cocked by a broker so more people will buy silver?

I really don't believe what I read and hear in the news today, because 99% of what we read is one sided.

Not even 1 sided, 90% of what we read is untrue or misguided information.

Misguided isn't the world....

Been spending hours of research on the mortgage crisis. Truly amazed every time there is a crisis, people start reporting on it, proclaiming they are leading expects.

Information listed across the internet - many articles are being disseminated from other sites, only to be listed on other larger websites. Giving the illusion they are providing complete information, so the public is misguided to make wrong decisions.

I think it should be called Fallacious.....:roll::roll::roll:

Edited by 2ndTimeAround