Jump to content

Property tax deferment or abatement help


Recommended Posts

Ok, I know this may be the wrong forum for this question, but maybe someone out there can help. My property taxes are killing me, ($700 a month) and being out of work for over two years is taking its toll. Can't swing them this time around. Anyone know how to go about applying for a hardship deferment or even an abatement? Is there a specific process you have to go through or do you just go down to the tax office with a cup full of pencils and beg?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.