Capital One 623 results....

RaiseThatScore

Just got a letter from Capital One today after sending them a 623 letter....in their reply back to me they just stated that what appears on my credit reports matches their records....this doesnt seem like the adequate proof I was requesting in my 623 letter to them stating that I wanted to see the acutal proof they showed the CRAs during their initial investigation in my initial dispute....right??? now what should i do?? respond back to them saying so?? will this help?

what did your 623 letter ask?

I disputed an account with CRA as being not mine (because it is not) and the OC sent me a letter stating they verified it and the account is mine for paying by telephone on XX dates with check numbers XX.

I sent them a 623 asking for all information on the account, where opened, how, bank the check numbers drafted on (because they don't match wither of my accounts) statements, addresses etc.

No word on it yet and closing in on 30 days.

what did your 623 letter ask?

I disputed an account with CRA as being not mine (because it is not) and the OC sent me a letter stating they verified it and the account is mine for paying by telephone on XX dates with check numbers XX.

I sent them a 623 asking for all information on the account, where opened, how, bank the check numbers drafted on (because they don't match wither of my accounts) statements, addresses etc.

No word on it yet and closing in on 30 days.

like i said....i asked them to provide me the actual proof they provided the CRAs when I initially disputed with them.

They are required to send you the results of their investigation. They are not required to send you "proof". In this case, they provided you notice that their records match what they reported. That is the result of the investigation.

I thought that the purpose of a 623 letter was to request the actual proof that the OC provided the CRAs? am i not right or am i thinking of something else?