sweetcheeks

DV'd CA (Franklin), got removed and now back on CR with another CA (AFNI)

I had an issue with AFNI several months ago over a disputed telephone bill.

I slam dunked their butts with my nine page "slam dunk" letter basically telling them to "prove up" or "shut up" otherwise "CEASE AND DESIST"

I received a reply telling me that "they were closing the matter and would have no further communication with me". This basically told me that they couldn't "prove up".

Now bear in mind that I gave them the option of either proving the "alleged account"...or "CEASE AND DESIST".

IT'S ALL A MATTER OF THE LANGUAGE YOU USE WHEN YOU REPLY TO THESE CA'S AND JDB'S !!

DV'd AFNI and Disputed with CRA's and came back validated- aarrgghh

I have found that when you dispute with CRA all they do is contact the CA for a basic "is the information we are reporting the same as what you are reporting". They don't ask the CA for a DV. All the CA has to do is respond with a "yep, that is the same as what we have" and the CRA then reports it back as validated.

From reading around here, you need to DV the CA first. Then when the DV fails, send your CMRRR (you did send the DV CMRRR right?) and DV letter to the CRA and tell them the CA could not validate and to remove the record.