Who are National Filing Services?

zfire

Hi, long time no post.

Does anyone have a clue as to who National Filing Services are?

Here are two phone numbers:

951-824-5277 This is the one that says they are going to send the process server if you don't call another nunmber 888-906-3101 within two hours.

All I can find is:

They originate somewhere around the Riverside California area.

I did call the number, and put them off. I told them to call me Monday.

I know what I have to do when they call again, but it has been a long time since I've dealt with this sort of thing. The guy said they had sent a letter a while back...Nope, no letter here, so that's one, and of course they are going to have to validate the debt for me when I do get a letter...

but I just need to know who the heck they are. THE PROBLEM is, I just can't figure out who they are. So, help please.

Thanks,

Zfire:confused:

Edited by zfire
more info

From the City of Corona website:

National Filing Services Interestingly enough, Global Filing Services and Pacific Management And Recovery Llc are listed with the same phone number ((951)824-5265) No addresses are listed ("call business for address" - yeah, right) but there is a link for downloading business license info that says "includes both business and mailing addresses".

From what little I've been able to find about them they seem to be very slippery in tracking down. Be careful.

Did you by chance find anything on the other phone number? I can't find a thing.

Unless I did something wrong, nothing comes up for any of those names where you check to see if they are licensed in Texas.

Edited by zfire
more info

Well here is my question then....why keep changing their phone number?

I see the three licenses in California, one which expires the end of the month.

The other two die off in August. But honestly, unless I am totally nuts when I type things in, they aren't in TX...I did see something on that 800 notes last night about them, I'll try to find it and post it here...