diamonddan73

First Premier Bank Questions

There is a First Premier CC on my CR listed as $470 past due and charged off as well. Can they report it charged off as well as past due?

I told her it was being reported wrong. You can't have a charge off and a past due. She then told me it's with Redline now which is also us, that's why we can report it past due. I thought that you cant be the OC and the CA?

So I asked her for the original application because I don't beleive it was mine. It was opened in May of 07 and became late in Sept 07. She verififed the account with my SSN# and told me it was mine based on the SSN#. I asked if she has any original bills or the original application. She told me she would send my request to the security department and they would send me any documentation they have.

My next step is to send them a CMRRR letter as a follow-up to my phone call. I already did the dispute with the CRA's.

There is a First Premier CC on my CR listed as $470 past due and charged off as well. Can they report it charged off as well as past due?

I told her it was being reported wrong. You can't have a charge off and a past due. She then told me it's with Redline now which is also us, that's why we can report it past due. I thought that you cant be the OC and the CA?

So I asked her for the original application because I don't beleive it was mine. It was opened in May of 07 and became late in Sept 07. She verififed the account with my SSN# and told me it was mine based on the SSN#. I asked if she has any original bills or the original application. She told me she would send my request to the security department and they would send me any documentation they have.

My next step is to send them a CMRRR letter as a follow-up to my phone call. I already did the dispute with the CRA's.

It can be listed in several different places on your credit file. One account can appear as multiple negative tradelines.

She verififed the account with my SSN# and told me it was mine based on the SSN#

That is funny.

Also total and complete BS!

SS#'s are not sacred anymore and haven't been for a long time.

I'm sure that telling consumer's that statement causes many of them to pay up though.

SS doesn't verify ANYTHING. When this happened to me with 2 accounts, I demanded the OC to send me complete information on the addresses used to open the accounts.

Tell her that identity theft is a reality and indeed exists outside of Lifetime TV.

I have been dealing with FP (First Premier) for a little over 6 months now I obtained the Presidents email address (I posted that info in another thread on this board); but the person he selected to help me wasn't doing it for me.

I decided to hit him up via the mail and was prepared to write him a letter every week until this mess of a tradeline was fixed.

No need my first Goodwill Letter did the trick.

BTW Tradeline wasn't mine family member took it out in my name.

So if the account is not yours go straight to the HEAD MAN in charge and I'm sure you will get results.

Just today I got a letter telling me the trade line was being deleted.