jackson212

Photography

anyone here into photography?

anyone know about canon cameras?

im torn between getting a Canon 5D MKII or a 7D.

mostly to be used for some light portrait work, and take some photos when i travel. i like the idea of a full frame, not sure if image quality will be significantly different between the MKII and the 7D.

anyone here into photography?

anyone know about canon cameras?

im torn between getting a Canon 5D MKII or a 7D.

mostly to be used for some light portrait work, and take some photos when i travel. i like the idea of a full frame, not sure if image quality will be significantly different between the MKII and the 7D.

I'm into photography. I'm old school though. I just made the switch to digital not too long ago so I'm still learning. I have a Cannon AE-1 35mm and a Hasselblad 500C. I just bought a Cannon Rebel.

i think id like to make the jump to a medium format sometime in the future. i think RIGHT NOW i dont have the funds to develop the film, especially since i'll be taking a lot of practice shots.

what film are you using on the canon? what do you shoot mostly?

any favorite lenses you would recommend?

I shoot mostly landscapes. I love sunrises and sunsets. the purples and oranges are beautiful. I only develop B&W film, you're right, Color is too expensive. I let Walmart do it for me :lol:.

I use the standard Canon 50mm and a 60-300mm Zoom on the 35mm. If you have the funds, Carl Zeiss lenses are the Cadillac of lenses for manual focus and setting.

Edited by workingpoor
Wow, nice shot! How were you able to post that?

I actually had first uploaded it at another forum some time back. But, the way you do it is to upload it somewhere like Photobucket and then using their %7Boption%7Dcode, post it into your message.

BTW, I also host a Photo of the Month challenge at another forum. xdancex

perhaps you can pm me the photo of the month forum. i'd like to eventually take part, but at the moment i do not have a camera.

my next settlement money hopefullyl i'll get a 5D with it so i can then participate, my current settlement money already has plans LMAO

perhaps you can pm me the photo of the month forum. i'd like to eventually take part, but at the moment i do not have a camera.

my next settlement money hopefullyl i'll get a 5D with it so i can then participate, my current settlement money already has plans LMAO

Message sent! :)++