JDB sent letter asking for my tax refund money

:)++So I'm dealing with a JDb.I guess they send mass letters out during tax refund season...Anyway,it is due to fall out of SOL the end of March,then fully off my credit report March 2012..What is their tactic here? Are they really trying to waste time on a debt that is due to be out of SOL in a month?...,,Can I expect letter after the SOL to the date of the falling off credit report?...

Also they are reporting it wrong on my credit report but I don't want to stir up the pot right now..Tax refund...this is a new one..

I suppose they do that just because they see an opportunity at easy money. I remember getting a letter from one of the scum suckers a couple years ago around tax time, after their assinine attempt to convince me I should pay a debt that they bought for pennies on the dollar and that they probably can't prove that I owe on, the letter ended with a reference to my tax refund check, they wrote something to the effect of "perhaps this can be applied to the account."

If I were to respond to that I would say, "perhaps you scumbags can kiss my ........" yeah something like that. Aside from the fact that I do not give the government a no interest loan and end up having to pay about $100 every tax season, any refund I might get would certianly not be sent to those creeps if I could help it.

Not sure if it unique to Midland or if other JDB's try the ploy as well, but I have read about that tactic of sending credit card offers from the JDB. I think I read something about them wanting to charge a large fee (the amount they are looking for on the junk debt I assume) to open the card account. What a bunch of goons.