Reverse Phone look ups

antiquedave

I have a list of numbers from phone calls that I have not been able to identify

and when called I can't seem to get through to a live person and their messages don't indicate who they are.

google helped with some, but I'd like to see who it is so I know whether or not its a CA that violated the C&D

Any other suggestions?

I have a list of numbers from phone calls that I have not been able to identify

and when called I can't seem to get through to a live person and their messages don't indicate who they are.

google helped with some, but I'd like to see who it is so I know whether or not its a CA that violated the C&D

Any other suggestions?

TRY http://whocalled.us/

It is free and most of the CAs/ and JDBs come up.

who called.us did bring up a few more I did not have

Has anyone used a service for lookups that they like? I'm not paying 1 or 2.00 a lookup thats too much but I would subscribe to one that was legitimate, most of these don't look safe

Have you ever contacted your telephone service provider..they might be able to identify these guys.

In any event, any CA or JDB is definitely in violation if they don't leave a forwarding telephone number or identify themselves when you are called.