thebone

error message

So am I, whenever I try to start a new thread under "Credit Repair" or do a search (signed in or not).

But here it is allowing me to preview and assume post this reply! :!:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /var/www/html/forums/includes/functions_search.php on line 196

Hey HamInaCan I'm still working on a solution to our problem. It helps to know that I'm not the only one having the problem. Can you email me at david@prodrifters.com so we can talk about this offline. With your help I'm hoping to find an answer. Thanks Dave

Hey HamInaCan I'm still working on a solution to our problem. It helps to know that I'm not the only one having the problem. Can you email me at david@prodrifters.com so we can talk about this offline. With your help I'm hoping to find an answer. Thanks Dave

Dave, check your Private Messages. Sent you a msg there so we can take it off of here.

Thanks!

Well, I got one too when I tried to post a message in Credit Bureaus. xdancex

Ditto:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /var/www/html/forums/includes/functions_search.php on line 196

Ditto:

I've gotten a very similar error message as above. Of course the allowed memory size and tried to allocate such and such bytes values were different..but otherwise the same message.

I only get the error message occassionaly when attempting to post a new thread. I've been unable to start a new thread for over a week now. I can post messages to existing threads just fine (obviously) but I CANNOT post a new thread. I've tried using Firefox and IE and the issue exists with both browsers.

I sometimes get the aforementioned error message but most often when I click to submit the new thread it just goes to a blank white page and does nothing.