When will my 4 year SOL expire?

diamonddan73

First of all I would like to thank everyone for all the help I have received. I recently sued a CA in small claims court and won a $2500 dollar judgment against the CA if the don't remove the TL.

I live in California. I made two payments an OC. The last regular payment I made was in September 2007. I stopped making payments and the OC sent me a settlement offer in December 2007 to settle the debt for 50% of what I owed in five equal payments. I made one payment on the settlement ammount in January 2008. After that I never made another payment. California has a 4 year SOL for being sued for the debt. Does my 4 years end in October or January?

It would run from the same DOFD as is used for credit report exclusion.

Do you know the DOFD on the OC account?

The SOL period is usually different for revolving and installment debt. Make sure you match your SOL period with the relevant type of debt.