GEMB CareCredit

off2work

Does anyone have the "GEMB CareCredit" terms/agreement for 2009? If so, can you attach it or PM it over to me? I'd also be interested in the 2008 one, if anyone has it.

Also, still looking for "GEMB Wal-Mart Discover" terms/agreement for 2009? Again, would also be interested in the 2008 one.

I've googled and searched everywhere, so I'd really appreciate any help finding either or both of these!

Thanks tons!

Federal Reserve Board rolled this out on Mar. 25, 2010 to allow consumers to look at agreements from any of more than 300 companies. It's a relatively, new, searchable database of consumer credit card agreements. Overwhelming majority of accounts belong to issuers with more than 10,000 open accounts.

www dot federalreserve dot gov / creditcardagreements

You have a good basis for argument if they do not produce the agreement with your signature; even w/your signature...all that proves is that you applied for credit.

Thanks risenup! I appreciate your taking the time to help.

Unfortunately, I've already searched that site, and it has nothing earlier than 12/31/10 for most agreements. Nothing earlier for GEMB at all.

As it stands, the JDB has nothing with my signature on it. Even if it did, you're right, all it means is that an account was applied for at some point.

If anyone does have any of those agreements, please let me know.

Is this what you're looking for? (remove spaces in link below) :wink:

The term I used to search: www docstoc dot com: gemb carecredit

This is one of them that came up:

www dot docstoc dot com / docs / 20706258 / CC_App

Revision Date: 02//01/09

Date Printed: 12/08