Plaintiff suing again for case they already lost - Should I counter sue?

This Plaintiff failed to show up for bench trial and case was dismissed by judge for WOP. Plaintiff is again suing for the same complaint on case that had been dismissed. Should I go through the usual - Affirmative Response, Discovery, Req for Admission and then counter sue for abuse of judicial process.

Is this wise and if so what is the process of countersuing for abuse of judicial peocess

Requester123

This Plaintiff failed to show up for bench trial and case was dismissed by judge for WOP. Plaintiff is again suing for the same complaint on case that had been dismissed. Should I go through the usual - Affirmative Response, Discovery, Req for Admission and then counter sue for abuse of judicial process.

Is this wise and if so what is the process of countersuing for abuse of judicial peocess

Requester123

There are several NACA attorneys doing collection defense work in Georgia. I would call around and see if any of them are interested in bringing an affirmative claim against this collector. They need to be hit with a ton of bricks.