response DV letter from CA, but I don't know what the letter means?

tictic

I sent a validation letter and received the following response:

"We are writing in regards to your dispute of the above referenced account assigned to our agency for collection. This account was assigned to our office by ******(Original creditor).Their address is ****. This account has been marked as disputed and will be reported as such to the national credit reporting agencies. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office."

What the letter means? Do CA will remove it from my CRA? If not?

What should I do?

Please help me!

I sent a validation letter and received the following response:

"We are writing in regards to your dispute of the above referenced account assigned to our agency for collection. This account was assigned to our office by ******(Original creditor).Their address is ****. This account has been marked as disputed and will be reported as such to the national credit reporting agencies. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office."

What the letter means? Do CA will remove it from my CRA? If not?

What should I do?

Please help me!

It means they fulfilled their obligation of debt validation. They won't be removing it from your CR, they marked it as being in dispute.

thank you all.

So, what should I do? Do I have to send another DV letter to CA?

If the OC still owns the debt, and the CA is collecting for them, the CA is allowed to report. Unless you don't owe the debt, or it's being reported incorrectly, there's nothing to do.