Creditor's, Attorney's, Debt Collector's

By chance do these folks in the title have time to skim these forums between spitting out 250 computer generated complaints a day to sue unemployed folks for judgments and wage garnishment ?

I'm sure these guys troll the forums like a deep sea fishing boat. That's why it is important that we all chip in and do everything we can to share information, case precedent and existing law in an effort to keep their fishing nets all tangled up. I'm convinced that we have a few trolls who frequent the forum, based on some of the replies I have seen .

Yes, they do. At least some do. Sometimes they troll-post here, and on other, similar forums.

A good reason to be careful in what you post, so they can't identify you. Never post your real name, or enough detail about your case (like exact dollar amounts) that they could figure it out.