Twitchrdrm

Good will letter worked, but score went down 3 pts what gives??

I sent a good will letter to Target for a CC I had 2 30days or less lates on my CR's from. I noticed today that they were deleted (woohoo!!) but my fako yesterday before deletion was 723, now it's at 720. Nothing on my cr's other than this changed today, any idea why this happened? Also, should I expect my score to go a little bit since I wiped out 2 late payments?

FAKOs always go down when there is a space shuttle mission.

Really, don't worry about it...nobody who's going to lend you money looks at those scores...and 3 pts is like saying I only got two pieces of mail today instead of 12. Means nothing whatsoever.

FAKOs always go down when there is a space shuttle mission.

Really, don't worry about it...nobody who's going to lend you money looks at those scores...and 3 pts is like saying I only got two pieces of mail today instead of 12. Means nothing whatsoever.

I'm not so much worried about the FAKO, I just want to see results in the form of my scores increasing. I am using the FAKO as a means of dictating that my FICO would also go up (granted they are both different scoring systems). I had **** wreck credit and I have recently paid off everything I owed or that was derogatory so I am looking at making positive moves so I can buy a new car soon and not pay an arm and a leg.