First Source Advantage - ever heard of them?

Oregonactor

Well, it's been over a year since I have read the boards, but I am back with a question.

I started receiving telephone calls from a First Source Advantage. I honestly have no idea why they are calling because they only say to call them at this number and give them reference number blah, blah, blah.

I have been away from work for a few weeks recovering from surgery and the first message came there. The message at work got deleted because it only said "This is Latoya. Please call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. Please reference number blah, blah, blah when you call." Well I knew we didn't do business with anyone from that area code, so the message got deleted.

Then a day or two later, I got a call on my cell phone. I did not answer it because I was not available so they left a message. This person identified where they were calling from (First Source) and asked me to call them back at the number and gave a reference number. It was the same information from Latoya, so I put two and two together. I have since received two telephone calls prior to 8:00 a.m. (one at 6:30 a.m. and one at 7:30 a.m.) I have no idea what they are calling about, and I have not received anything in the mail from them. And the last telephone call I got from them was Saturday morning at 8:16 a.m. from a restricted number. The same message as above with just the name of who is calling, the number to call back at and a reference number.

I know I have them on some violations according to the law, both state and federal, but I have completely forgotten how to play this game since it has been over a year since my court stuff with Chase.

Comments and suggestions are welcome, and thank you for your time in reading my post.

Got another phone call today at 6:40 a.m. I answered by simply saying "Exactly why are you calling me at 6:40 a.m.?" The woman on the line said she was trying to reach Jane Doe (me). I said, "and I asked you why you are calling me at 6:40 a.m.?" She said the person she was trying to reach lives in Alabama. I said, "well it's 6:40 a.m. Goodbye." And I hung up.

First off, I have never lived in Alabama. I live on the West Coast. Second, this place is not licensed to practice in my state.

Should I just ignore the calls or should I answer them? What? I am not sure what to do and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Oregonactor