Sign in to follow this  
Noway

IRS Notification ?!!!!

...AND BY E-MAIL !

I'm posting this for the benefit of any member who may have received this e-mail. First of all, do not reply to the e-mail ( you can't anyway...it's a spoof)

Secondly, the IRS never sends e-mail notifications, and if they ever did they would at least include a telephone number and contact. Rest assured all contacts from the IRS will be by US Mail...sometimes certified RR.

Thirdly ...look at the spelling in the e-mail...quite a joke, these clowns can't even spell.

Fourthly...the e-mail I received had two attached files requesting I download and print the files...SURE I DID ( NOT !!)

NEVER DOWNLOAD ANY FILES FROM SOURCES UNKNOWN!!

NOW THEY SAID, "THEY WERE UNABLE TO PROCESS MY TAX RETURN"...GUESS WHAT STUPID...my tax return was processed and filed electronically back in February this year!

Look at the spelling of certain words such as "recived" and "adress" !

I was taught that the first word is correctly spelled as "received" the second is "address"! hmmm. wonder if these fools can spell the word "SKAMM"...or is it " SCAM " ? LOL !

Anyway...shame on me for not falling for this "SKAMM" and shame on anyone who does ! Please pass this along to anyone who may have received this e-mail and is concerned...especially our elderly friends, and who may be concerned.

( QUOTE) ...Attachments not included in this post

"Department of Treasury Internal Revenue Source

Important information about your tax return

We are unable to process your tax return

We recived your tax return. However, we are unable to process the return as field.

Our records indicate that the person identifiedas the primary taxpayer or spouse on the tax return did not provided all the required documents shown on the tax form. Our records are based on information received from the Social Security Administration.

Based on this information, the tax account for the individual has been locked

What you need to do

Print out the attached notification and list of missing documents, fill it in, add the documents and send the following information to the adress shown in the attached notification.

List of required documents:

1. A copy of this letter

2. Notification letter

3. A photocopy of valid U.S. Federal or State Government issued identification.

Keep this notice for your records. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us"

NOTE: these a$$ holes didn't include a name or telephone number for contact ! ( ding dong !!)....AND THEY ACTUALLY ASKED TO INCLUDE PHOTO ID'S ?....Anybody have a good icon showing the "middle finger or one finger salute" ?

The IRS have issued warnings about this and they are aware it is happening. They have an e-mail address set-up where they would like you to forward these messages. When I find the exact e-mail address I will post it.

I got the same thing on my Yahoo email address- I use my cox address for bills and such. also the Nevada State Bank issued a warning stating that it was not a true email.

the IRS looves to sent out notices LOL a whole bunch.